Describe the bug
I recently started experimenting with "Differentiate left/right modifier keys" to give myself more options, but noticed a couple of inconsistencies around the icons shown in the "Trigger Name" column when doing so:
All of these shortcuts seem to work as intended according to the notes, but:
- There is no differentiating icon for left & right control keys
-- Preferably the control key icon style should match the others with the orange background and the arrow indicating which side.
- Using left & right of the same modifier only shows the right modifier
-- I found the following idealised proposal in a screenshot from a related topic by @Onur, but this was never taken any further:
- The right opt icon is substantially larger than all the others
While the last point is just a minor irritation, the first 2 make it very confusing when scanning through the list of shortcuts. Is there any hope to look at this please?
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
- MacBook Air built-in keyboard*
- Logitech K380 bluetooth keyboard*
- wired Apple A1243 keyboard
- Type of Mac: MacBook Air M1
- macOS version: Monterey 12.4
- BetterTouchTool version: 3.786
Many thanks Andreas!