Three finger click not working in finder

Describe the bug
Three finger click is not working in finder. (for me right click). It works in Chrome, Safari. I must click there, then it work in finder for some time (minutes)

ITS a ONE YEAR THAT IS STILL NOT SOLVED

I tested everything. Doesnt matter, if you have magic trackpad, or macbook trackpad, if mojave is beta, or not, it happens in every BTT update in last year and macos system too..

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Macbook Pro 2015 15

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Mojave
  • macOS version: Latest
  • BetterTouchTool version: Latest

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
https://github.com/folivoraAI/BetterTouchTool/issues/710
https://github.com/folivoraAI/BetterTouchTool/issues/1989

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Most of the time three finger click issues are caused by macOS three finger dragging. Do you maybe have that enabled?

Alternatively try to disable/enable three finger lookup in system preferences -> trackpad

This issue is happening to me in all programs. macOS three finger dragging is not enabled. Myself and others have reported this bug multiple times and there has yet to be a fix or even an official response.

I’ll be more than happy to provide logs or do testing, but this needs to be fixed. I understand if there are other items on the todo list, but at least a response on when we can expect a fix would be nice.

Thanks.

A LOT of people are using three finger clicks and taps in BTT without any problems (it’s the most used gesture in BTT, I’m also using it constantly).

There will always be situations where conflicts with other system settings or other apps may conflict with BTT gestures, but in general it’s working fine (since 8 years). However I’m happy to look into your logs and check if I can find the issue. To save the logs, go to the about screen in BTT and click “export debug Information” button. This will create a folder called BetterTouchToolDebug in your desktop which you can send to andreas@folivora.ai

Still make sure to also check the look up setting in system preferences as this and three finger drag are the most common culprits.

I wrote you email with logs, PM, but you didnt reply me ever.. and after all this years is still not working for me.. I now made clean install of Catalina, and its still not working from beggining. Can you at least look at it? I will buy licence again, to find out what is cause of this problem. I started to use windows in my work and its really painfull to use right click as three finger click right now..:frowning: