Three-finger-tap Middle-click is Inconsistent

Describe the bug
When tapping the trackpad with three fingers to middle-click, it will either work just fine, not at all, or only sometimes. There doesn't seem to be any pattern behind it.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro Trackpad

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: 2016 MacBook Pro 13"
  • macOS version: 10.14 Mojave (This issue was present before updating to Mojave as well)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.641 (950)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
Attached is a screenshot of my currently enabled gestures that use three fingers. Could any of these be the culprit?

There are other bug reports on this, but no recent ones with an official response that I've seen.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any status information on this? Bought the license recently because of the window snapping and the ability to get the forward/back buttons working on my USB mouse, but the trackpad middle-click is the main reason I downloaded BTT in the first place.

Any info on this would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Still nothing? It'd at least be good if this bug could be acknowledged. Very frustrating.