Shortcut sending not working with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10

Describe the bug
I set up 3 finger swipe down for keyboard shortcut "Crtl + W" (or ^ W). When I trigger it in Microsoft Remote Desktop 10 client, it triggers successfully (I have feedback setup as well), but only the key "W" goes through. So each 3 finger swipe down results in typing a "W" instead of closing the current tab (via Ctrl W).

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Macbook Trackpad

Screenshots
See my config here:

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016)
  • macOS version: 10.15 Beta (19A487l)
  • BetterTouchTool version: v3.086

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I looked up this issue and found this Github issue which indicates it should be fixed by v2.353. I'm running v3.086 and have enabled "Shortcut sending compatibility mode", but am still not able to get it to work.

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Did you find a solution?

I use BTT 3.401 and the issue is still here.

P.s. I have to use Karabiner-Elements for those shortcuts, but I prefer to configure BTT instead of Karabiner.

Imprint | Privacy Policy