🎧 K2 AirPod Pro Preset

My Preset for AirPod Pro Connection and Battery Levels of both case and AirPods.

Be sure to setup the widget in Named & Other Triggers menu. Everything is included in the All Apps Section.

My Default Main TouchBar Menu. AirPods are not Connected.

After a LONG PRESS on AirPod Pro Icon.

After Short Press/Touch on the AirPod Pro button. Loads Full AirPods Menu. When CONNECTED

After Short Press/Touch on the AirPod Pro button. Loads Full AirPods Menu. When NOT CONNECTED

Multiple battery button optional view

===========================================
UPDATES

1. I redesigned AirPod Pro icons.
  2. Added Battery Levels (only displayed when connected) to my "default/Main" menu Touch Bar.
  3. Added a LONG PRESS Trigger to connect/disconnect AirPods.
  4. Normal/Short press opens full menu for AirPods and charging case battery levels.
  5. Two display options. Condensed Battery button (Both values in one button), and a two button option (Battery values in separate buttons). Enable/Disable button you want to view.

Latest Version: v.1.5 (01/23/2021)
K2 AirPod Pro.bttpreset (350.9 KB)

Enjoying This Preset? PayPal.me/K2DesignLab

Thank you so much for the work that you've done on this!

Just wanted to let you know that I ran into a bug where if you had more than two AirPods remembered on your mac, the "AirPods Connected: Script" would return "Not Connected".

I'm running on Catalina 10.15.4 and BTT 3.346, heres a screenshot if it helps:

Seems like that will be a limitation of the script forcing you to provide a full name of the AirPods you want to show connectivity for. pods won't work for you...

Thank you!

I have another solution that should work for those with multiple AirPods in history. Should be a simple change of the code "equal to 1" to "greater than 0". Seems to work on my end.

UPDATED 1.2:
I have uploaded a new version (1.2) on original post. Please check to see if that works for your multiple AirPods setup. Don't forget to select your AirPods in the All Apps section, "Named & Other Triggers" drop down (So long press will connect/disconnect AirPods.

Worked like a charm - thank you again!

1 Like

hm I might need some help (:((

Installed the preset, I had it find my AirPods Pro, it reads battery status, but its not connecting - just the color ball and thats it. What I am doing wrong ?

Did you long press?

yes, very

Sounds like you didn't select your airpods in the widget.

Shouldn't I? Maybe I need some help to figure this out :-;;-(((
As I said - I do get the icons and they see my airpods but I cannot connect or disconnect - weird

"Be sure to setup the widget in Named & Other Triggers menu. Everything is included in the All Apps Section."

did you select AirPods here?

yes, I made a video :-)) just need to upload it. Just a second

Guess I should have been more clear what to LONG press.

LONG PRESS the AirPods Icon to connect/disconnect, although you could setup all elements to the same long press trigger.

I tried with all of them :-(((

It does everything here - shows percentages and all but not connecting

Looking at your video, its connected just fine, will only show case battery % when case is open with AirPods inside charging. Long press, then you should feel a click. Long press is like 2-3 seconds holding button.

nope its not clicking. As I said I get the activity ball while the taskbar is frozen and than nothing else

Sorry, I cannot reproduce that issue.