Improve Current Day Widget by allowing to show only current event and the next event

Currently the Day Widget has these options:

What I wish was added was a new option that would show the current event running and the next event that will happen from my calendar. If there is no current event running then only show the next event that will happen.

That would be incredibly useful for me and would be the option I would love to use the most.

Optionally it would be nice if you could color the current event with a color to quickly see which event is current and which is next.

Thank you.

It would also be great if the next event turned red when it was happening in 5 minutes or less from the starting time. The 5 minute timeout to red can be set by user.

Is it possible to have a widget that only shows current event that is running?

On second thought, existing widget is not so bad. And if anything I can program this use case on my own. :slight_smile:

There will be a much better widget soon I almost finished it but didn't get a chance to release it yet. (I'm a bit overloaded with various things currently - will be back 100% on BTT very soon.)

1 Like

Very lovely. Can't wait to try it out. :heart:

Imprint | Privacy Policy