Improve Current Day Widget by allowing to show only current event and the next event

Showing correct date now, nice work! What's with the badge? It will always indicate "1" so can it be removed?

Also, can we format the "show Date" icon to Month Day (Feb 22) MMM.dd?

The badge should show the number of events that occur on that day (without the badge it looks a bit unbalanced because it's basically just a normal Touch Bar button with a day name and badge overlaid). Maybe it'd be better to complete hide the date button? Or maybe I'll just add an option to hide the dayname and the badge and allow to set a custom date format instead.

I'll add an option to set the date format!

1 Like

I just removed the show date icon for now, and added a date format. The show date icon was nice, and I will miss it, so easy to see the date at a glance with that icon, just need to be able to change the date format, and ability to remove badge.

With "show date" icon (would be nice if we could customize that icon)

1 Like

Seems to working, although I noticed the Button icon disappears if no events are displayed. Would like the icon to still be visible.

BUG:

1. Im noticing the value for "Look at Next" days entered is not being saved in preset. Also not saved when copy/paste a preset.
  2. Button icon disappears if no events are displayed. Button Icon should still be visible.

Request:
Format the custom Date/Time MMM.dd '@' h:mm a into two lines possible?
MMM.dd
h:mm a

========= UPDATE ==============

As a work around this formatting conundrum, I separated the fields into 3 buttons. Logo, Time/Date, and Details buttons for each event. Its not exactly what I hopped for, but works. Anyway to not show YEAR value in the {startTime}? Anyway you can separate all the values? Date, Time, Year, since the Custom date/time format is only one field for a single line.

Some more fixes are available in the 3.227 alpha (currently uploading), also added a date format field.