Minimalist preset with Spotify integration (scrub-bar, now playing, etc.)
Been creating my own personal preset, thought I would share it.
My preset started out with "Touch Bar Done Right" by @iAmWaldo
It doesn't have as many features as other presets, it's meant for information at a glance.
I like being able to see what's currently playing, so that's mostly what this preset shows.
It's meant to work with the macOS Control Strip off.
- Tap the replaceable logo to quickly access Finder
- Hold CTRL or tap the left divider to get access to the stock touchbar
- Hold ALT+SHIFT for Emojis
- See what's currently playing on Spotify (long press to open Spotify)
- Scrub-bar to see progress or scrub through your music currently playing (with credits to @fidgetspinner for his iTunes scrub-bar, that I made work with Spotify)
Player Controls for iTunes & Youtube (including slider widget for scrolling through track)
- See current date and time (long press to open Calendar)
- Play buttons on the right side, for easy access
- Tap the right divider to access clipboard
- Battery widget
- Swipe with 2 fingers to change the volume of macOS
- Swipe with 3 fingers to change brightness