yuuiko's post testing

Notes

Download

Download AQT v3.6.3

What's new in v3.6.3

New Additions
Bug Fixes

Support Yuuiko

I create this with my passion for design and I hope you feel that while you're using it!

Any support helps me get all that life stuff out of the way, allowing me to put my time into my passion of creating great things for you, and everyone else!

:bookmark: Need a BTT License? Get one here and I'll get 40%!
:gift: Find more from me on Patreon
:gem: Send a tip with PayPal
:love_letter: Share AquaTouch on your socials!

• Super Smooth
  • Smooth with a few hiccups
  • Frequent hiccups but quick recoveries
  • Hard to use due to performance issues
0 voters

Notes

Download

Download AQT v3.6.4

What's new in v3.6.4

More New Additions and Bug Fixes

Support Yuuiko

I create this with my passion for design and I hope you feel that while you're using it!

Any support helps me get all that life stuff out of the way, allowing me to put my time into my passion of creating great things for you, and everyone else!

:bookmark: Need a BTT License? Get one with me and I'll get 40%!
:love_letter: Share AquaTouch with your friends and on your socials!

• Super Smooth
0 voters

Notes

Download

Download AQT v3.6.5

v3.6.5 Hotfixes

Recently in v3.6.4

3.6.5 is a hotfix release for the recent 3.6.4.
Check out the recent new features in AquaTouch! โž”

Support Yuuiko

:bookmark: Need a BTT License? Get one here and I'll get 40%!
:love_letter: Share AquaTouch on your socials!

• Super Smooth
0 voters

• Very helpful, all good!
  • Good, but wording could be better
  • Would like more imagery
  • Couldn't find what I was looking for
  • Not helpful at all
0 voters

Notes

Download

Download AQT v3.6.6

v3.6.6 - Hello Again!

Hello again! It's been a while hasn't it? My college workload has kept me really busy continues to increase, so apologies for the lack of updates latley. Though AquaTouch v3.6 has been holding up quite well, don't you think?

I managed to find a glimmer of free time to see what I can improve for you all. Here's what I've got in this update:

Bug Fixes and Smaller Details

Support Yuuiko

• Super Smooth
0 voters

Notes

Download

Download AQT v3.6.7

v3.6.7 - Quick Fixes

Bug Fixes and Smaller Details

Support Yuuiko

• Super Smooth
0 voters

How would you rate this preset?

Shoot me a rating out of 5!

• 1 - Not for Me
  • 2 - Needs Improvement
  • 3 - Acceptable
  • 4 - Pretty Good
  • 5 - Well Done
  • 6 - Amazing!
0 voters

Thanks for your vote!
If you voted a 1-3, It would be great if you'd comment and told me why! I'm looking to improve.

More BTT from yuuiko

Visit my Profile Page!
For more of my work on this community.

Native Apple Icon Pack for BTT
An icon pack which contains a massive heap of apple's native icons.

[v1.0.2] Better-Touch BTT. For the Preset Pros.
BetterTouchBTT is a preset that you can add to your current whatever you have. It provides touchbar controls for BTT to more easily use and edit BTT. If you're an advanced BTT user, check it out!

Tips and Tricks for making BTT Editing Easier
A post with many tips for making your BTT editing much better. Learn how to copy/paste multiple items, make the advanced config panel faster and etc.

hero2

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—— ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Way more features, Intuitive Design.

AquaTouch is a BetterTouchTool preset that redesigns how your TouchBar works.

A careful balance of information.

Already Available information by the system like Clocks, Weather, Spotlight, Siri, and other controls like volume and brightness are not displayed because you can already access them easily with gestures or see them on the screen. This avoids duplicate controls or information and thus reduces clutter in the Touch Bar.

See the clock in the menubar, Hold command-space for Siri. Leave that as it is. Two, three and four finger Touch Bar gestures are used adjust volume, brightness and the keyboard backlight for sightless controls which free up more TouchBar space. They are much quicker and easier to reach, they do not require a look to adjust and are much more natural to control. They even have haptic feedback, you can literally feel every level the volume goes up.

No compromise on functionality

Many quality, complete sets of tools for many apps are now right under your fingertips, my favourites are Adobe Illustrator, OneNote and Stickies! These allow you to work_flow_, without ever mousing around for a particular button anymore. It's all right under your fingertips.

Even websites are supported, Quickly access chats, search for friends and switch between your timeline and other views in Facebook, watch YouTube without using the mouse or format your Google Document with ease, just to name a few.

Don't like the constantly changing TouchBar?

Although AquaTouch is a dynamic and adaptive preset, it is very carefully designed to be predictable, and puts you in control. AquaTouch only changes when you switch apps, just like the macOS menu bar at the top of the screen.
Its automatic elements are designed to avoid assuming what you want, they only change when there is no assumption that you need a new UI for what's on screen. Otherwise, options are presented that do not disrupt your current interface.

Unlike apple's stock UI, it doesn't change when you select objects or windows.
Instead of interruptions, buttons which can be tapped bring these object or tool specific layouts to view. You control what tools you bring up. When opened, these won't close on you, and they're always there for you to open up.

It's so predictable that I've managed to develop a muscle memory for each app! For example; When I switch to Caprine Messenger, the chat switch buttons show up as I remember and I just move my hand up to click them and switch to the latest chat. When I switch to Adobe Illustrator, I tap the 'Path Tools' group autonomously to bring up all my path tools in the TouchBar, and tap away at those anchor point tools as if I could feel them.

In contrast, Apple's implementation tries to guess what you want. As an example; automatically showing you options to change text formatting when you really just want to format the text box.

View AquaTouch Layout Preview โž”

KEY:
:large_blue_circle: = Replacement Layout
A complete set that is capable of replacing the stock TouchBar

:white_circle: = Extension Layout
The stock TouchBar is the main interface for these apps, but AquaTouch adds more tools!

Adobe:
:large_blue_circle: Adobe After Effects
:large_blue_circle: Adobe Photoshop
:large_blue_circle: Adobe Illustrator
:large_blue_circle: Adobe InDesign
:large_blue_circle: Adobe XD

Web Browsers:
:large_blue_circle: Safari
:large_blue_circle: Chrome
:large_blue_circle: FireFox
:large_blue_circle: Opera
:large_blue_circle: Brave

Safari Widgets - Tools for Websites
:large_blue_circle: YouTube Web Widget
:large_blue_circle: SoundCloud Web Widget
:large_blue_circle: Twitch Web Widget
:large_blue_circle: Netflix Now Playing Widget

:large_blue_circle: Google Docs Web Widget
:large_blue_circle: Google Sheets Web Widget
:large_blue_circle: Google Slides Web Widget
:large_blue_circle: Google Drive Web Widget
:large_blue_circle: Gmail Web Widget

:large_blue_circle: Facebook Safari Widget
:large_blue_circle: Kahoot.it Safari Widget

Messaging and Meetings:
:large_blue_circle: Whatsapp
:large_blue_circle: Facebook Messenger
:large_blue_circle: Caprine for Facebook Messenger
:large_blue_circle: Discord
:large_blue_circle: Skype
:large_blue_circle: Telegram
:large_blue_circle: Textual
:large_blue_circle: Zoom.us

Media:
:large_blue_circle: iTunes
:large_blue_circle: Music
:large_blue_circle: Spotify
:large_blue_circle: VLC - featuring @vipersonic's time scrubber, playback speed and fullscreen toggles!
:white_circle: IINA
:white_circle: QuickTime Player

Student:
:large_blue_circle: Microsoft OneNote
:large_blue_circle: Ti-Nspire CAS Software

Documents and Presentation:
:white_circle: Pages
:white_circle: Keynote

Office:
:large_blue_circle: Microsoft Outlook
:large_blue_circle: Slack

Apple General:
:large_blue_circle: Preview
:large_blue_circle: Stickies
:large_blue_circle: Dictionary
:large_blue_circle: Digital Color Meter
:large_blue_circle: Photo Booth
:large_blue_circle: AppleScript Editor
:white_circle: Calculator
:white_circle: TextEdit

Developer:
:large_blue_circle: Atom
:large_blue_circle: Brackets

Other:
:large_blue_circle: Blender - Numpad View Controls!
:large_blue_circle: Daisy Disk
:large_blue_circle: Gantt Project
:white_circle: 1Keyboard Switcher Widget

The AquaTouch Control Strip is a persistent toolbox that is always displayed on the right of the touch bar. It consists of four segments; Media Controls, Schedules, Controls and App Actions.

Quick Media

This section contains media controls and Now Playing widgets.
If a supported app is playing media, they will show up within this group!

Additionally where available, the play buttons here directly control their app to play/pause.
e.g. you can pause YouTube, then play Spotify, all from this view, without switching or opening any apps.

Tap a widget to see more controls! Control your music without switching to the app!

You can also hold this button from anywhere to Play/Pause Music

Quick Schedules

Quickly check your Calendar and Reminders. You can also view the weather and time here.

Tap any widget to see a 10-event overview of what's next.

You can also hold this button from anywhere to Show Notification Centre

Quick Controls

Open this up to toggle system controls such as NightShift, Dark Mode or sleep your MacBook.
There's a connectivity pallete to the right that allows you to connect to AirPods, Beats Headphones and toggle toggle WiFi and bluetooth.

You can also hold this button from anywhere to Activate Siri

Quick Apps

Tap this group to open up an app switcher to the left, and to the right access shortcuts to frequent tasks such as:

• Create new TextEdit plain text document
  • Make a new Sticky
  • Open the Calculator
  • Filedrop [not airdrop. see: http://www.filedropme.com]
  • ActivityTimer [3rd Party App]
  • Screen Record
  • BTT prefs
  • switch to Game Mode

You can also hold this button from anywhere to close the AQT Touch Bar

AquaTouch has website-specific controls.

Finicky Sliders begone, Flat, awkward touch buttons goodbye.

AquaTouch Uses Gestures.

Slide anywhere on the TouchBar to adjust what you need to adjust quickly, no more looking, aiming, spamming or extra clutter in the Touch Bar. And with haptics, you'll even feel every tick of adjustment.

Slide with Two fingers

Volume

Slide with Three fingers

Brightness

Slide with Four Fingers

Keyboard Brightness

Games take over the whole screen, and switching out isn't the best experience on Mac.

AquaTouch helps you stay informed.

Game Mode displays the time, battery, and extras such as CPU, GPU temps and Fan speed in Touch Bar for you to keep track of vitals while you immerse yourself in a full screen game.

Notification Badges still show here, you can remain undisturbed on-screen but still be aware of your gamer friends (or boss).

In addition to that, You can even set up your own controls to the left!
add a push-to-talk button, skill triggers, button combo reminders, shortcuts to HUD or whatever else that can give you an advantage!

Download AquaTouch

Visit the AquaTouch Downloads Page โž”

How would you rate this preset?

Shoot me a rating out of 5!

• 1 - Not for Me
  • 2 - Needs Improvement
  • 3 - Acceptable
  • 4 - Pretty Good
  • 5 - Well Done
  • 6 - Amazing!
0 voters

Thanks for your vote!
If you voted a 1-3, It would be great if you'd comment and told me why! I'm looking to improve.

Follow AquaTouch:

If you have a bug report, feature request or if you have created something useful for AQT, you can now choose between the forums here or by submitting an issue at GitHub!

I'll also be loosely logging progress there so you can follow along as to what i'm up to.

Come join the discord for casual chats, creation sharing and AquaTouch development!

Support me as a Digital Design Student

Any support helps me get all that life stuff out of the way, allowing me to put my time into my passion of creating great things for everyone and you!

:bookmark: Need a BTT License? Get one here and I'll get 40%! - Win Win!
:gem: Send Appreciation through PayPal - This makes my day. And maybe my entire week.
:gift: Follow me on Patreon - Other projects are just waiting to materialise.
:love_letter: Share AquaTouch on your socials! - lets get this viral because why not.

Credits

Many features and widgets of this preset would not be possible without the community! Here's a thank-you list to all the people who let me merge and improve their stuff to put into AQT, Check them out!

And, finally,

• @Andreas_Hegenberg, developer of BTT for putting up with and implementing lots of feature requests that allow AQT to work as it does today.

More from yuuiko

Visit my Profile Page!
For more of my work on this community.

Native Apple Icon Pack for BTT
An icon pack which contains a massive heap of apple's native icons.

[v1.0.2] Better-Touch BTT. For the Preset Pros.
BetterTouchBTT is a preset that you can add to your current whatever you have. It provides touchbar controls for BTT to more easily use and edit BTT. If you're an advanced BTT user, check it out!

Tips and Tricks for making BTT Editing Easier
A post with many tips for making your BTT editing much better. Learn how to copy/paste multiple items, make the advanced config panel faster and etc.

Download

Download AQT v3.6.8

Insatlling this version

To finish installation properly,
please open the BTT configuration window after importing the preset.

If you're updating (not a newcomer),
I recommend going through the setup instructions once again for this version.

AquaTouch is designed for English Systems.
It can run on non-english systems, but it's functionality may become very limited and buggy as AquaTouch looks for english labels, menus and keyboard shortcuts.

As BTT presets don't support localisation, AquaTouch's code would need to be completely re-written in the new language, which unfortunately is not feasible... Sorry for any inconvenience with this.

Fixes and Polishing

New

Support Yuuiko

• Super Smooth
0 voters

Anyways, here in this version we have a bunch of stability improvements. It's great to see the Bluetooth widgets working again, as well as Night Shift and True Tone buttons. Various other things that have been broken for a while have also been fixed, check out the changelog below!

Thank you so much for your suport so far, and I hope you continue to enjoy AquaTouch!!

Download

Download AQT v3.6.9

Installing this version

To finish installation properly,
please open the BTT configuration window after importing the preset.

AquaTouch is designed for English Systems.
It can run on non-english systems, but it's functionality may become very limited and buggy as AquaTouch looks for english labels, menus and keyboard shortcuts.

As BTT presets don't support localisation, AquaTouch's code would need to be completely re-written in the new language, which unfortunately is not feasible... Sorry for any inconvenience with this.

Changelog

Need Help? Want to chat? Come and join my discord!

Come join the discord for casual chats, creation sharing and AquaTouch development!

Support me as a Digital Design Student

Any support helps me get all that life stuff out of the way, allowing me to put my time into my passion of creating great things for everyone and you!

:bookmark: Need a BTT License? Get one here and I'll get 40%! - Win Win!
:gift: More Designs on Patreon - Come and see my other projects on Patreon!
:love_letter: Share AquaTouch on your socials! - lets get this viral because why not.

• Super Smooth
0 voters