Touch Bar in Mojave not working after sleep

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is: After waking from sleep, my custom BTT Touch Bar is not visible and there is no button to enable it. The Touch Bar only shows application-specific information as is default by macOS.

****Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.): Touch Bar

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro 15 inch with Touch Bar, 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14 macOS Mojave
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.645

**Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.): Open BTT>click Touch Bar>click General Touch Bar Settings>click Advanced tab>disable and then re-enable checkbox for "Always show BTT Touch Bar after waking from sleep." Then, tap the icon that appears on the Touch Bar to show the custom BTT Touch Bar. Unfortunately, this checkbox does not seem to be fully working yet in Mojave because I have to manually disable and re-enable it after waking from sleep. However, at least I am able to get my custom BTT Touch Bar back for that session of the computer being awake.

Duplicate of After sleep, global touchbar widgets are not visible .

1 Like

Sorry. Thanks. Will contribute to that post and follow progress over there. I did see that one before posting, but I thought it was older and not related to Mojave and decided to repost over here.

I have the same problem.
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
macOS version: 10.14 macOS Mojave
BetterTouchTool version: 2.645

I have the same problem too. Despite updates to BTT, BTT just doesn't work after sleep - have to manually reset it.

Same problem here with 2.645 – have to restart every time after sleep more than 10 mins

Please, follow single thread that is dedicated to it After sleep, global touchbar widgets are not visible . I even posted a temporary solution there.