Toggle Bluetooth Status on MacBook lid open/close unreliable

Hi,

I've set up an automation to disable Bluetooth when the MacBook lid closes and re-enable Bluetooth when the MacBook lid opens. This automation works most of the time, but not always.

I just note this when I open up my MacBook and I can't use my Bluetooth Keyboard and Trackpad since it's still off. I'd say the Did Close MacBook lid action works just fine, it's just not being enabled reliably.

I've tried both actions: Toggle Bluetooth Enabled/Disabled and Enable Bluetooth to no success. I've also tried delaying the action.

I don't really know how to debug this or get better information, since it doesn't happen all the time. Is there anything I should look out for when it's not being enabled?

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBookAir10,1
  • macOS version: 12.5.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.849

I would recommend to use the "Enable Bluetooth" and "Disable Bluetooth" actions instead of the toggle one, this would make it easier to debug. (Because with the toggle we won't know which of the two triggers didn't work)

I did change it back to Enable/Disable. If it won't turn on next time, how can I debug this or check for logs?