TipSwipe (two Fingers Fixed) sensitivity

Hello,

I have been having a lot of issues with the Tipswipe [any direction] ](two fingers fixed) gesture, some times it gets triggered and sometimes it doesn't. I used theses gestures with no issue on my old 2003 MacBook pro, but in my new MacBook Pro 2019 it is a struggle to use them.

I have tried to increase the Gesture sensibility but it does not seem to help. I have noticed that the travel of the left finger makes a difference, the longer the travel (my index finger moving up or down) I have a higher success rate. This kinda solves my problem but it is to difficult to do since the travel necessary to trigger the gestures is very uncomfortable.

could you guys work this?

Thanks,

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 2019 16in
  • macOS version: Big Sur
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.4

Hello, I am new here. I tried BatterTouchTool but because Jitouch was still working with Catalina I have never used it,
Now it does no longer work on Big Sur - or do you know a way how to use it?

Do you know where I can find a way to use the functionality of Jitouch with BetterTouchTool?

Can't find it here… and because you had a similar problem I am asking you :slight_smile:

Thanks!
—arik

I miss the Characters:
an X with three fingers (the middle one not on the trackpad) closing a Tab
three fingers (the middle one not on the trackpad) open App XY (I guess I will get this done soon)
(2 examples)
Would be very happy if I do not have to do all new :grin:

I guess I solved my problems. I have to learn some new guestures. BTT is really powerful, wow.
and its working as it should to ^^

If you there is a way to create gestures with BTT as you did in Jitouch please let me know. Cant find an entry elsewhere.
THX

three fingers: 2 fingers fix + double click with left or right finger
how possible?

sorry, for this mess here…