Three-finger swipe diagonally, from center to each one of the corners...

Using Apple's Magic Pad (but I imagine any Apple touch pad), I've been using a three-finger swipe to snap my windows to the left and right-hand side of the screen, and it's awesome. It would be great if I could use the three-finger swipe to also snap each window to the 1- Top, left-hand corner of the screen (with a diagonal gesture) 2- Top, right-hand corner of the screen (with a diagonal gesture) 3- Bottom, left-hand corner of the screen (with a diagonal gesture) 4- Bottom, right-hand corner of the screen. (with a diagonal gesture) :slight_smile:
TIA, Raphael.

For anyone monitoring this thread, no, I was not able to get the diagonal gestures I was hoping for. But I was able to use the corner force touch in each corner of the Apple MagicPad. So, if I now force-click on the top left-hand corner, the window where the cursor is hovering over, and selected, moves all the way to the top, left-hand corner (and so forth for each corner). It's a compromise, but better than the dragging and dropping into each corner that I was limited to (IMO). Tks, R.