Move & Resize Window not working in MS Excel for Mac

Move & Resize Window not working in MS Excel for Mac in Better Snap Tool

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version:
  • BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

try to give BTT the screen recording permission in system preferences-> security and privacy -> privacy-> accessibility

Thank you for your response

Recording permission was given at the time of installtion
I have noticed one thing
If I click window Title bar once then Move and resize action happens . This is required to be done every time

I am using IMac 27 , IMac 24 M1 and MacBook Pro 16
OS is 12.0 Monterrey .

BTT version is 1.9.5

This issue is observed for more than 1 year and in all OS X, right from Catalina , Big Sur and now Monterey

Still not working. Any update on this bug?

The latest BTT alpha has added a workaround for Excel behavior. If it turns out to work ok, it will be included in BetterSnapTool soon as well.

HI This issue is not resolved.

I have Two iMacS, Mac book Pro and latest MacBook Air 2022
Same issue everywhere . Using MAC os Monetary (with latest Update ) and Venture Beta

You can take my Mac on remote and I can show you

Hi, I have installed alpha version also, however there is no change in the behavior.

Unfortunately the changes didn't work out for current Excel versions, I needed to revert them.

Not yet sure whether this can be fixed without a bugfix from Microsoft but I'm still experimenting.

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your prompt response