Describe the bug
The actions with my normal mouse scrolling cannot be triggered.
Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Normal Mouse (Wireless, Logitech M590)
- Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017) with Touchbar
- macOS version: 10.13.5
- BetterTouchTool version: 2.536 (871)
Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
(1) Action with left click or right click works
(2) I have installed Logitech Options in my mac, the official mouse management software of Logitech. But there isn't button mapping for scrolling.
(3) When I test with another wired mouse and no related management software is installed, the action with scrolling works. I am not sure whether the conflict between Logitech Options and BTT causes the problem, or the inability of BTT detecting the scrolling of this mouse.
Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.