Here is another bug I found in the MIDI section.
- Enable/Disable Selected Trigger menu item not working. In other sections (e.g. Touch Bar), disabling a trigger will show a slashed eye and the trigger text will become gray. Nothing as such in the MIDI section.
- Top left pop-up menu > MIDI Triggers
- Create trigger
- Select trigger
- Menu Edit > Enable/Disable Selected Trigger
- No effect on trigger
- The trigger becomes disabled only when "BTTEnabled2" is set to 0 by copying the trigger in a text editor and pasting it back in BTT. But no visual feedback.
- BTT version : 3.366 (1584)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016)
- MacOS Mojave 10.14.6