Keystroke loss when BTT is active -- any keyboard, "w" key

Describe the bug
I am losing sporadically losing the "w" keystroke. This happens with both the built-in MacBook Pro keyboard and the external keyboard. The problem disappears if I disable BTT.

The only rule I have that could be related is shown in the screen shots. This should only affect command-w when the Outlook application is running and the conditional activation group is activated. However, the issue occurs across all applications and when the command key is not pressed. For example, when I am typing text in Microsoft Word the w character is sporadically omitted.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Pro keyboard, external USB keyboard attached to MacBook Pro

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
  • macOS version: 10.14.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.207 (1384)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

I am still having this problem. Something in the keystroke monitoring code must be dropping keystrokes.

I have two MacBook Pros. The issue occurs ONLY on the one with the command-w conditional action. It occurs with both the built-in and an external keyboard. It does NOT occur when the external keyboard is connected to the other MacBook Pro. It does NOT occur if I disable BTT. I am NOT holding down the command key when the problem occurs. It occurs both when I am using Microsoft Outlook (the condition for the interception of command-w) and when using other applications (it happened while I was typing this message).

I am no longer having this problem. Please consider the issue resolved.