How to Toggle Cursor between Monitors?

Has anyone come up with a good way of toggling the cursor between monitors (two monitor setup)?

I created two keyboard shortcuts using BTT that will move the cursor to my 1st or 2nd monitor (using the "use mouse to position" action with each). However, I'd love to be able to use one keyboard shortcut that recognizes which monitor the cursor is presently on and then moves the cursor accordingly (or, alternatively, moves the cursor to whatever monitor does not currently have a window in focus).

I'm a BTT newbie, but from what I can tell, BTT has the ability to move windows to the next monitor - which automatically recognizes which monitor is in focus, and then moves the window accordingly. However, it does not appear to have anything that will allow users to do this with other actions, like moving a cursor. Am I missing something?

How have others got around this issue? Does everyone just use two, separate shortcuts? Scripts?

Thanks for any help you can lend!!

1 Like

I'm looking to do a very similar thing but with 3 monitors. I want 2 gestures to move the pointer to the monitor left or right of this one.

Bump.

I would like to use that, too!