GoldenChaos-BTT Support and Feedback Thread

it seemed to have fixed itself, thanks.

1 Like

Would it be possible to support brave browser?
Thanks so much for this awesome preset!

I can definitely look into it! As long as it supports scripting, it should be possible :slight_smile:

could you also make the tabs feature of GC-BTT preset to support Opera and Vivaldi? That would be great thanks!

I have 24-hours time format, in the system settings and GC-BTT I've set the 24h format, but my events from Fantastical shows in am\pm format.

maybe you have a region override in g the he BTT settings?

It works, thanks! Too many places where I have to do it (system, GC-BTT, BTT)

Everything is working pretty great in the latest stable release, but I've noticed the Deliveries app never shows up on my touchbar when there's a dock badge for the app and it is obviously enabled in settings. Curious if there's something more to do to get it working?

Huh, the Deliveries badge is mysteriously missing from the stable build? Welp, time to push out an update, haha. I'll have this fixed by tomorrow.

To be fair, I'm not sure I've ever seen it work on any of the beta builds. :flushed:

When I tap the calendar (tap once, not hold down), any media playing pauses or plays.

I'm having difficulties performing a direct import into BTT at this very moment; i.e. it keeps saying import fail. And a manual download of GC is very slow (& erroneous, please check out the screenshot)...

have you checked your wifi speeds? Maybe it's not BTT but actually your wifi router that is causing this problem

Hi, yes, that's the first thing I thought, i.e. that my internet service is down. But when I tried other sites during that time period, everything seems okay. Eventually I am able to perform a Direct-import-to-BTT. However, I may have spam that button a few times before the final success, is it possible that the site may have imported multiple redundant GC versions into my BTT?

Latest versions. I use fantastical as my calendar and I chose it on the GC BTT settings too. The problem is that on the touchbar I see canceled (not deleted) events, when Fantastical hides them.

Is this normal behaviour for the keyboard switcher? The globe icon does nothing.

1 Like

Are you on Catalina? It's broken there; I'm working on a fix, but it may be permanently broken. If so, I'll start a community thread on an alternative solution.

@vlad I believe it pulls its data from Apple Calendar, but @Andreas_Hegenberg could confirm. If you hide declined events in Calendar.app, does that hide them in BTT?

Hey Guys I hope I am right here, could I ask where you get the icons for GC-BTT generally from?
Someone shared an example code from GC here, and I like the battery icons used, but would like the "originals", the sauce, so to say :smiley:

Sorry if the question was asked before, or if it's not possible to share the source of the icons for some reason :slight_smile:

hey,
I wanted to make some minor changes to the setup (edges of the time and weather widget) but it automatically resets my settings when I click on safe. why is that ?

@smileBeda Ah, I can provide those! You could convert them from base64 using an online tool, but it'll be easier for me to just add those icons to the GitHub repo (https://github.com/GoldenChaos/GoldenChaos-BTT), which I'll do shortly. Most other icons are actually already in the repo, so you can go grab 'em!

For the remaining icons that you want that aren't yet in the repo, you can export them straight from the BTT widget by right clicking the widget in the BTT preferences window, then selecting "Save Icons for Selected Trigger to File". There are a few of these because I want to polish them up before I add them to the repo.

I'll make a mention of when I add new/revised icons to the repo in future release notes.

@jajajatim How are you making these changes? Can you share screenshots?

1 Like