Also, I think I've fixed the calendar widget issues; the command the output widgets were running contained an option that limited the output to a single item, which is why only the first one was showing up. I've uploaded a new experimental version, please give it a shot lots of other fixes, too!
GoldenChaos-BTT 2.553-2 changelog:
- Fixed issue where expanded calendar widget would only display one event
- Added very early Browser Tabs widget, doesn't do much yet
- Brightness controls now also raise/lower brightness of external displays at the same time (let me know what you think of this behavior; extends to external keyboards as well)
- Fixed spacing/padding of everything across the entire preset, much better now
- Reorganized button groups to make them easier to manage/add in the future
- Changed a few buttons into scripts in preparation for making them conditional (eg True Tone)
Look how nice the padding is now! No more overflow.