Give application-specific buttons priority over global ones

@Andreas_Hegenberg I really wanted to buy this app after my trial ends, but looking at the way you approach reported issues i'm starting to question it.

then don’t buy it, I absolutely despise comments like this one. Asking nicely about the state of the issue would have been a possibility, but you chose to do otherwise in a way that lost you any chance of getting this resolved quickly.

What a professional approach... Are you serious? Bug fixing depends on how nicely I ask you to solve them?

is there a way to make the three finger tap more responsive? this issue is from June 21 so even if I asked you on my knees to solve it, it wouldn't be solved quick because its already more than 3 months since its been reported.
I've sent you an email 2 weeks ago you didn't even bother to respond.
Get a grip.

yes it extremely depends on how nicely people ask. I have fixed thousands of bugs or added features over the last 10 years, but never once if it wasn’t asked for nicely. I’m not here to help if I get insulted in the process of doing so.

You don’t know the circumstances of why I have been absent for the last week and they are not relevant to this forum.

@Andreas_Hegenberg do you still hate me?