Force click and Parallels

So..., I've searched all forums and, although I absolutely love and respect Andreas for his incredible work and surprisingly responsive attitude in the forums. I have not found a single instance where anyone was able to help when people have issues with Parallels and the underlying VMs. I will try once more though, and hopefully, Andreas himself, or someone who has had better luck than me can chime in and assist.

Here's what I want to do:
Three-finger force click on Apple Magic Pad - result: scroll to the top of the page (everywhere, no matter what app/editor/etc.)
AND
Four-finger force click on Apple Magic Pad - result: scroll to the end of the page (everywhere, no matter what app/editor/etc.)

Yes, it works like a charm in pretty much every Mac app. But I can't, for the life of me, get it to work in any of the VMs I have running in the host OS X machine. No matter which of the hundreds of configurations I have tried both on the Mac OS, on BetterTouchTool, or on Parallels itself. There just is no key mapping or configuration I try that makes that work.

Please, someone, Andreas, is there a way to make this work? This would make my life, and I imagine anyone who uses Parallels and virtual machines SO much easier...

Help? MUCH appreciate any assistance anyone can provide. Thank you in advance, Raphael

OK. I got this to work.

1- Create 3 finger FORCE click trackpad gesture assigning ^⬆️ to the "Shortcut".
2- Create 4 finger FORCE click trackpad gesture assigning ^⬇️ to the "Shortcut".
3- Then, on the "Parallels Desktop Preferences" -> Your virtual machine -> "Shortcuts", create two new entries: one mapping ^⬆️ to Ctrl+Home and another mapping ^⬇️ to Ctrl+End.

And that's it. Works perfectly. R.