Would be nice to, you know, give your macbook some personal expression.
This one is less powerful but would be much easier to operate.
Put a new panel under General TouchBar Settings, which contains an image well and sizing options.
Ability to change the icon based on Conditional Activation Groups, and App Groups
BTT will show the app icon or an icon that was set per-app if the BTT bar is closed. It's like showing what will popup on the control strip icon before you press it.
could be implemented like:
Custom icon for all apps can be set in global.
Add a new dropdown sheet that you can call from right click (like conditional activation groups, but for apps and global)
The contents of this sheet:
- Use Global Icon | Use Custom Per-App icon
- App Name
- App Icon
- A section named “BTT Button for this App”
- Use custom icon checkbox
- An image well with sizing options in a panel similar to conditional activation groups,
- “Use Applescript for Icon” button that opens up an editor. The BTT button becomes an applescript widget that only displays an icon, essentially.
- “Trigger Named Trigger on Hold Control Strip BTT button for This App / Global” (mouthful i know)
As an example, I would like to show in the BTT icon that or if the frontmost app is supported by my public "AquaTouch" preset. e.g. I'd set the BTT icon for Safari to a blue BTT icon, while global would be set to the normal BTT icon.