Multiple times a day my custom snap areas stop working. They don't appear on screen and nothing happens when I snap to where I know they are. BTT just does the default 50:50 split. After restarting BTT the custom snap areas start working again, for a while. Eventually the same thing happens and I have to restart BTT again. I think this might coincide with the computer locking/sleeping and then being unlocked but I haven't been able to directly correlate that yet, it's just a hunch.
- Type of Mac: 2021 MacBook Pro 16", M1 Max
- macOS version: Ventura, 13.1
- BetterTouchTool version: 4.001 (2214)
- Type of Mac: 2019 MacBook Pro 16", Intel
- macOS version: Ventura 13.2.1
- BetterTouchTool version: 4.047 (2265)
Please fix this, it is really annoying and clearly a bug, since it works without any modification right after the restart.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a config with a custom snap area config
- Send you mac to sleep via system menu (Apple->Sleep)
- Wake the Mac from dark screen (no need to wait)
- Try to move a window (no custom hot corners available anymore) or check the snap area config (gone)
- as a detail: I am activating my custom snap areas with the control key
As an update: still not fixed in the newest build and 100% reproducible.