🦠 CoronaVirus COVID-19 Statistics in TouchBar

Seems like the problem with my country Greece (GR) has been fixed now. I dont know how but all data is showing just fine

So this is the first time you actually have data in those fields?

1 month ago, when i had bettertouchtool installed and your plugin, i was getting data for GR bu not for BGR

After that i formatted my macbook and installed bettertouchtool yesterday. When i added BGR no cases where loading again for this country . I tried GR and also no cases where loading for that too.
But after posting here and re added GR the cases showed just fine for this country. For BGR no cases loading so far.

Great tool, loving it. Is it possible to add more then one country?

How would you want to display multiple countries data? I have thought about adding a dropdown list to select country (No need to enter the exact country code).

I would just like to have the stats on different countries present. When I try to make a second country it changes the first too.

You can create a new variable "CoronaVirusCountry2" and "CoronaVirusCountry3" etc., and that will store that second, third etc. country. You will have to make changes to all the fields scripts including the long press Country button.

FYI. If you are having issues with field sizes not holding large values as Covid continue to rise. You can simply change these values. (Fixed Width)

Since a few months my Covid Bar looks like this.

First I thought it is a Monterey Beta Problem. But now - dozens of updates later - I think there must be another cause.

Do you have an idea how to fix this? Thanks.

I think that was an issue months back with a MacOS update. You running latest version of the preset?

You can change field sizes as mentioned previously.

Check again... This is total cases, Id say its font size as well.

Yes, last Version of the Preset and last Version of BBT.

Even if i change the field sizes nothing changes. Tried to reimport a few times.

I think I found a part of the cause.

It seems like the Script returns way more information than it should and so there is not enough space for that.

I Show you in two screens what I mean:

Bestätigte Fälle = Confirmed Cases

Todesfälle = Deaths

Threre must be a way to prevent the script from showing more infos than I want to see. Otherwise I could not be the only one with this bug.

I hope someone can help me out.

Your scripts do not look like the current version. That was updated many moons ago. Very strange, I have have to repost the updated files again. Try to delete and re-download the preset.

I downloaded your preset again set it as standard and deactivated everything else ... but the results are the same.

Try rebooting your MacBook.

Other than rebooting your MacBook, no idea what the issue is. I am unable to reproduce this issue and the preset works flawlessly for me. No one has reported any issue like this.

I do not have the latest version of BTT (I stopped doing publicly available presets), and my BTT version still works perfectly without update.

Reboot changed nothing.

Strange ... I think the Script looks the same as on your Screenshot but the result is completely different.

maybe its a language/translation issue. Try using USA

Unfortunately this doesnt help either.

If I copy the Script into Macs Scripteditor I get the same result, so I think its a Monterey problem.

Maybe the script needs to be changed, does someone know how to exclude the unwanted infos with a specific command or else?