Cannot "Move Window One Space/Desktop Left/Right" if an Electron app (Slack)

Describe the bug

I've BTT shortcuts to move windows to left and right (in OSX: control + option + space to move window left and option + command + space to move window right).

They do not work when the window belongs to an Electron app. Easily reproducible with Slack main window.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

MacBook keyboard.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook
  • macOS version: Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.202 (1378)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

The same issue happened some months ago with a recent Chrome version. However it was fixed in BTT: BTT Chrome v69 Move window one space/desktop left/right no longer working

Confirming this bug +1

+1 Been experiencing this on VS Code for while. Didn't realize it was all Electron apps.

This has started working again for me. Not sure if from Mac, Electron, BTT update.

MacBook Pro
Mojave 10.14.6
BTT 3.277

I think this requires the screen recording permission on catalina, maybe you granted that at some point :slight_smile:

I had the same issue (screen recording permissions were provided). I then removed accessibility privileges (this somehow crashed my Mac), hard reset, re-enabled the permission and then it worked again.

I'll keep an eye on it, to see if this comes back. Seems there are a bunch of bug reports on this...