Buggy cursor while playing League of Legends.

So, I have the latest version (2.717) and have been having this issue for a few months now. So the issue is not new to the latest version release... but it has rather always been there.

Every time I have BTT active and I play league of legends, my mouse becomes very buggy and jumpy. Thats it. The mouse bugs all the time and I'm forced to quit BTT. Regardless of the preset. (even with presets off)

Basically if I click and drag, the cursor jumps across the screen and gets kinda stuck at a certain point as I hold the click button and drag the mouse. I can drag the cursor but it jumps back to a certain position as I keep dragging. I dont seem to find the right words to describe this phenomenon but I was hoping it would get fixed by now as I've already reported it before. It is a bit frustrating having to quit BTT every time I want to play.

It is needless to say that I expect to use BTT all the time as Ive bought the software! And I dont want to have the need of turning it on an off all the time!

Another bug that bugs me a bit is that whenever I wake my Mac, the main Touch Bar appears first and then the BTT one flashes a few times before sets at the Touch Bar.

I have this problem too. Very disappointing because I had hopes of being able to use BTT while gaming

Same here, even when browsing the web, etc the cursor can be super laggy. I'm on an M1 MacBook Air. Interestingly it doesn't happen when I use the built-in touch pad.

Also tried to activate "priority helper tool" but it didn't help.

try to disable window snapping for any affected apps, some don’t support the required macOS api correctly anf can cause such issues

Thanks for the quick answer! However, this has been happening despite window snapping being deactivated globally. It happens even when just moving the cursor across the screen while the computer is idle (not dragging any windows around or anything).

this issue is about league of legends though (and as far as I know there window snapping is the problem)

If possible please create a new issue if you encounter issues outside of that game. (as there can be many causes for laggy cursors). Does your issue go away if you quit BTT?

Done, with all the info copied there Mouse Cursor Lag (normal mouse only). Issue goes away when BTT is off.

After some testing, I found that left clicking within a certain section of the HUD will cause the cursor to bug out and snap to the top of the screen. It seems to be within the design of the HUD so that may have something to do with it. Right clicking however is not affected.

Edit: Please let me know if there are any settings in BTT I should try to turn off to triangulate the issue

1 Like

Try to turn off window snapping, you can also disable it for specific apps (when clicking on the app in the left sidebar)

However for games you might need to create a conditional activation group that can match the game based on the executable path.

Same issue here, did you find a solution.
I'm not using BTT but the problem is the same.