Windows snapping not working for chrome only

Describe the bug
Windows snapping not working for chrome only. This started after the latest chrome update with the new look.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Trackpad

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook pro 13 inch
  • macOS version: macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.426

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Update to a newer BetterTouchTool version will fix this!

that fixed it! thank you very much!!

Apologies for reviving this thread - but I have this exact issue with newer Chrome and a latest BTT.

I have Chrome 81 on a Macbook Pro 13 Touchbar MacOS 10.15.4.
BTT Version: 2.428

I still cannot get Chrome to snap windows. Other windows do snap as expected.

Additionally, looking at Mac Security Settings, I do not see BetterTouchTool as having "screen record" permissions. I can't seem to find a way to re-authorize BetterTouchTool to have that permission. I thought in an earlier version, there was a button to re-auth BTT?
Note: Google Chrome is listed as having screen record permissions. I believe it is for Google Meet screen sharing when in Video Conference. Disabling this permission stops some necessary Video Conference abilities... but does make Chrome window snapping function. I haven't been able to test with both Chrome and BTT having screen record permissions...

What other options do I have to get Chrome snapping working?

Thank you, in anticipation of your help.
Philip