Window layout Save/Restore - support multiple spaces

Love the new window layout save/restore feature in BTT, been using other tools for years which gave me nothing but problems :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Main thing I find missing though - seems the captured layouts only include currently opened spaces.

Would it be possible to capture/restore ALL spaces? for me specifically I have multiple spaces per display which I swipe between often, would be great to be able to capture the WHOLE setup (could be a toggle in the action perhaps, maybe enabled by default) and restore it all with a single trigger

unfortunately the only way to achieve that would be to (visibly) cycle through all spaces and restore them one by one. However that should be feasible, I think I can add that as an option.

Figured this might be a restriction, but your idea sounds good @Andreas_Hegenberg

In that case though probably best to keep it disabled by default, but a great option to have!

Much appreciated!