Widgets cannot display app twice

Describe the bug
When I have a app open as a second instance

or even when I opened a second instance real quick and the app stays in the "last used apps section" of the Touch Bar this happens:

In the Dock Widget the main instance just turns black and it cannot be clicked anymore. The same applies for the App Switcher Widget.

Additionally, I have the feature request to display minimized windows in the Widget as well. :slight_smile:

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch Bar

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
    macOS version: OSX 10.15.1
  • BetterTouchTool version: (3.207)

I have a problem that I suspect might be caused by the same underlying bug:

I have a self-compiled (don't ask) Firefox Developer Edition in my dock as a persistent app, and every once in a while the dock gets the idea that the copy of Firefox that I have open is not the copy I have stored in the dock and adds a second Firefox icon in the non-persistent apps section. Whenever this happens, the touch bar dock widget shows the normal copy of Firefox as a blank space with the running dot and tapping it does nothing.

Sooo... probably the same bug in BTT, but triggered by the dock getting confused rather than by opening two copies of the same app.