Weather widget not getting location (3.106)

I just updated to version 3.106 and now the weather widget says "No weather location available Provide latitude & longitude manually".

It's always worked fine in the past.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch Bar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 15" 2017
  • macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.106

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Odd. It's working now. I don't know what I did - maybe toggling visibility of the widget.

I reduced the number / time it retries to get the location from the system, maybe it's a bit too low now :slight_smile:

Came here to report same issue, maybe it would be possible to an initial refresh when BTT restarts? ie: from open/closing Macbook and logoff/login

Ah, that would explain it going away and then briefly coming back again later. It's doing it right now, as it happens...

Maybe just change the icon if there's a problem: ATM, the expanded size to hold the text messes with my touchbar layout.

Just installed 3.108 and the widget came back. I'll see if it stays there...