Weather Widget Bug

Describe the bug
A clear and concise description of what the bug is.

It appears that the most recent release of BTT is assigning the "Partly Cloudy Day" icon as "Partly Cloudy Night". I found that my few-day out forecasts were showing a partly cloudy night icon (which should be a partly cloudy day, as Dark Sky doesn't do partly cloudy nights for upcoming days), and on further inspection I see the partly cloudy day and night icons are the same in the configuration window. I believe this only began occurring in 2.641, but I'm not positive.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Touch Bar

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

41%20PM

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 10.14.0
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.641

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

was this never corrected?i came across the same situation after switching my weather icons

EDIT: Actually, I just checked on Dark Sky and its actually showing the "Partly Cloudy" icon in their forecast. So, it looks like they are the reason why its happening

1 Like