Using 3 Finger Click to trigger Start Moving Window with Magic Trackpad vs Magic Mouse

I am trying to figure out the best way to replicate a window movement BTT gesture that works great on my Magic Mouse and apply it to the Magic Trackpad as well.

With my Magic Mouse, I have 3 Finger Click trigger which runs the "Start Moving" action (under window management). This allows me to press down with three fingers on the mouse and then move the mouse to move the window, and then releasing my three fingers to end the operation.

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work as well with a Magic Trackpad. If I have the exact same trigger + action (3 Finger Click + Start Moving) with the trackpad, I can't seem to get the "Start Moving" window action to work at all. Instead the best workaround I can find is to change the action to "Toggle Start/Stop Moving". However this is slightly less efficient as it now requires me to click with three fingers, drag the window around, and then click again with three fingers to end the operation.

My question is: is there a way to have a gesture on the trackpad where I can press down with three fingers on the trackpad and then simultaneously move the window before releasing my three fingers? I guess it's trickier on the trackpad since unlike the mouse the clicking surface and tracking surface are combined. (I have also tried this both with and without the "Three finger drag optimizations" enabled in BTT settings and it's the same result either way.)

Thanks!