Use lifetime license on more than one Mac

I need to upgrade my copy of BTT on my MacBook Air, and I wanted to see if and how I use my lifetime license for the copy of BTT on my Mac. I tried exporting the license from Mac copy of BTT, and opening it on my MacBook Air, but that didn’t updated it. I read that the license can be used on my more than one Mac that belongs to the owner, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Also, do you have an affiliate program via Paddle? I recommend BTT a lot, so it would be great to be an affiliate if that’s possible.

Also, I tried emailing you directly at andreas@folivora.ai, but the email came back with a spam clarification notice, so that's why I'm writing you here.

Thanks,

Bakari Chavanu

The easiest way is to use the activation link or the license file from the mail you received after the purchase :slight_smile:

I haven't looked at the Paddle affiliate program yet, but I really should to that. I'll let you know when I know how to use it.

I'm using the Google Apps /Mail services, did your e-mail somehow get blacklisted with them? I have received multiple e-mails tonight, so it doesn't seem to be a general problem. What did the message say?

Andreas, thanks for getting back. I just checked my receipt for the app it says I only paid $6.50 for the upgrade back in January. So I will go ahead and pay for a full license for the MBA.

As for the return emails, it says: Diagnostic-Code: smtp; Your email to group andreas@folivora.ai was rejected due to spam classification. To address this issue:

• Contact the owner of the group, who can choose to enable message moderation instead of bouncing these emails.

I'm not aware that my email is blacklisted. I use it with dozens of gmail accounts. I’ll just contact you through here. Don’t really have time to look into the problem.