Unexpected tap triggers from my hand resting on magic mouse

Confirmed running latest alpha release

Describe the bug
This has been occurring randomly for a long time including on my older Macbook Pro.
I've always thought it was a mouse issue until recently when I disabled BetterTouch and the problem went away.

I have two custom tap actions defined for left and right mouse clicks.

1. 1 Finger Tap Left - Action assigned = Left Mouse Click
  2. 1 Finger Tap Right - Action assigned = Right Mouse Click

These two gestures and the Window Snap areas are the only two features I require so it's a major pain and I've with held from reporting it til now.

To reproduce is simple, I rest my hand on the magic mouse where my thumb is touching the edge/corner of the left side of the mouse and the outer 3 fingers are touching the right side of the mouse.

The right side of the mouse seems to randomly trigger the Finger Tap Right action which can be super annoying.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Magic Mouse

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
    MacBook Pro 16inch 2019
    2.4g 8-core i9
    64GB 2667 DDR4

• macOS version:
    Catalina v10.15.6

• BetterTouchTool version: (please post the exact version - not just "the latest one")
    3.400 (1629)

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I've adjusted the ignore areas either side of the mouse greater than default which seems to make the behaviour slightly better but it still randomly occurs

Thanks!