unexpected behaviour: App Freeze (esp. Safari) / random visual bell / random crash

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

Describe the bug
After some Minutes of use (especially browsing with Safari, usually the second visited page) Safari starts to freeze. Usually adressbar still works, but scrolling the website and clicking on links causes the "weel of death" for Safari. Opening another browser (Brave Browser) usually works, but the same occurs randomly after some time. When entering this state other apps (esp. System Settings) show the same behavior (opening works, clicking on the first things too, but then wheel of death and app is unresponsive).

By continuing using the mac on this state I see random visual bell (white screen flashing; visual bell is disabled in accessibility settings) and sometimes the click stops working (restarting btt returns the click, but Safari and other apps are still unresponsive, even when btt is closed).

When trying to move a window (esp. Safari) it doesnt seem to move but appears under my next click.

Also by browsing the btt Preferences, btt crashes when opening the "MIDI-Setup" Tab (only "Network" and "Bluetooth" are visible but grayed out). I don't know if there is a connection.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):

Macbook Trackpad

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 13,3'' 2018 4-port Thunderbolt
  • macOS version: 14.5 Mojave
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.151

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I don't receive a crashlog, but a hanglog containing infos about safari, btt, bravebrowser but I can't upload it here.

Update:
After having a deeper look into Console I see a connection with WebKit (Skylight Framework), so there's a chance, that its not btt-related. I installed the Safari Technology Preview, no freezes so far. I'll keep you posted.