Two similar screens - only work on one of them

Describe the bug

I have the same screen at work and at home (Dell U4919DW), so the snap areas should be the same. But the snap areas only work on one of the screen.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Screen Dell U4919DW

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

It make no sense to post an empty screen.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: the new 16 inch macbook pro.
  • macOS version: 10.15.3
  • BetterTouchTool version: 1.9.2

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

None

Unfortunately for technical reasons snap areas are currently bound to a specific display. You can have a different set of snap areas for your other display.

In the future I plan something to transfer the between displays.

Do each screen have some kind of ID or what?
They are the same size.

And then if I make snap areas on both of them, it only keeps the snap areas for the first screen.

Yep, different IDs and potentially different positioning relative to the main display in System Preferences => Display.

It should keep them for both displays separately, but if they both report the same serial number (unfortunately some screens do this) this might not work. You could try whether setting the exact same position in System Preferences on both systems works, if everything matches (serial number + positioning), they should show up on both systems.