"Trigger Context Menu Item" not working in Firefox

Describe the bug
Tried setting up a context menu trigger for Firefox but it doesn't selected anything after opening the context menu. Tested with the "Back" option as well just to see if maybe the period was messing with it. Tested this action in Finder ("New Folder") and it works perfectly there.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Firefox. Trigger configured via Touchbar section.

Screenshots

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Macbook Pro 2021 M1 Max 32 GB
  • macOS version: 13.1 (22C65)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.989

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

unfortunately Firefox is not using macOS context menus, they use their own UI framework and their own implementation, which unfortunately does not follow the accessibility model Apple uses.

This affects all apps that use custom menus, BTT can not work with them ;-(

Ahh, gotcha. I have already set it up using the manual method (arrows up + enter) so no problem really as BTT is not short on options.

That said, this is still a bug in the sense that the user is not being made aware of this limitation. I would recommend adding this information to the action's description. Would be even nicer if it was contained within a slightly yellow box with a :warning: icon to draw the user's attention. This would help prevent reports like mine being made in the future.