"Trigger After Sliding" Broken in New Configuration UI

Describe the bug
When creating a custom Apple Script slider in the new configuration UI, the option to trigger after sliding a certain percentage does not work as expected. Setting it to anything other than a blank value seems to make the slider only respond when it enters or leaves 0%.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Custom Apple Script Slider Widget

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 10.15.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.402

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
It looks like some math isn't being done correctly because if I set it to 20% in the new UI then look at the value in the old UI, it will be set to 2,000%.
If I set it to 20% in the old UI then look at the value in the new UI, it will be set to 0.2%.
Setting the value to a decimal in the new UI works correctly.

Did you ever figure this out, or is it still broken? I was trying out BTT, but observed the exact same behavior on MacOS Big Sur 11.1 on an MBP M1. BTT is v3.508.

The trigger after sliding just doesn't seem to work. This is painful because when I slide the slider, my trigger script is called for every tiny adjustment, which is a huge headache.

It's still broken as far as I'm aware, but it's only a UI bug. Instead of putting in a percentage, put it in as a decimal by dividing the percent you want by 100. Then it should work just fine!