Trackpad slide repeat function fires trigger indefinetly - need to restart BTT to end this

Describe the bug
When I tried to implement two finger horizontal slider on trackpad for control volume - same as on touch bar. I set repeat action while holding fingers, but once I managed to trigger repeat action (I tried changing different values for both sliders) it fires the event again and again and its not stopping. Leading to lowering volume all the time.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Trackapd

Device information:

• Type of Mac: Monterey
  • macOS version: 12.2.1 (21D62)
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.744

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):
I can use rotate funcionality as workaround that works fine, but I would better like swipe then turn - it feels more natural.

I'm having the same issue. It sometimes seems to stop when I tap the trackpad after the gesture has been initiated. Though this only seems to occasionally work when decreasing the volume.

Were you ever able to find a solution? If you have not and I find a solution I'll post it here.