Trackpad haptic feedback not working when I have a shortcut for 2/3/4/5 finger clicks

Hello, I am running Mojave 10.14.6 on a Mac Pro 5,1 Mid 2012 with BTT version 3.696 (1831) (newer versions completely crash on my system and I am not able to use them for long before they hang), but I have tested this with the latest release from July 13, 2022 and recreated the same issue.

Any time I have a shortcut with the trigger set to 2/3/4/5 finger clicks, even if no action is set, my trackpad goes stiff and I don't feel the haptic feedback I normally would when clicking. The action is still triggered and the shortcut works though. As soon as I quit or disable BTT, I am able to click again and the trackpad works normally. Deleting the shortcuts with those triggers makes the issue go away as well, but defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to do with them.

Has anyone seen this before? It seems like it just disables the haptic feedback on the trackpad whenever I have a shortcut with one of those triggers. Currently I have no shortcuts using 2 finger click so I feel the click when I click with 2 fingers, but I have some shortcuts for 3 and 4 finger clicks and do not feel the feedback even though the action is still triggered and the shortcut works.

I forgot to add that I'm using the latest Apple Magic Trackpad (I believe it's the 3rd generation).