Track seeking on Siri Remote

Describe the bug
When I program my menu & screen buttons on the Siri Remote to previous/next playback actions, all it does is change the entire track. Is there a way to have it seeking within the track ie. forward/rewind the track by 5 or 10 sec (like in sirimote) instead of change the track completely?

If not is that a request the Developer will consider. I think it would be cool to rewind/forward a pre-set time frame when watching netflix, youtube etc.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Siri Remote

Screenshots
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem. (You can just paste or drag them here)

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro Retina 13 (2015)
  • macOS version: 10.13.6
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.634

Additional information (e.g. StackTraces, related issues, screenshots, workarounds, etc.):

Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have the latest version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

I second this request! Probably as simple as providing an option for key down and key up and the forward and rewind button actions, no?