Toggle Stage Manager Action Does Not

I'm using the "Stage Manager Turn On/Off" action while also using multiple Spaces. When this action is triggered (using a named trigger and several different types of input) while Stage Manager is turned on, the result is that the Spaces desktop slides over but Stage Manager does not toggle off. Same result if Stage Manager is turned off already. Tested with and without applications running in other Spaces.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
Named Trigger
Keyboard shortcut
URL Scripting

Screenshots

I've attached a screenshot of the simple named trigger setup.

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Pro
  • macOS version: 13.0
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.930

weird, you are on the final 13.0 version, correct? (just checking you are not some beta - because on these this wouldn’t work)

Until there’s a solution, you can also define a stage manager shortcut in system settings-> keyboard -> keyboard shortcuts-> mission control

Yes. I never used the beta so not related to that.Thanks for the tip on setting the shortcut. My ultimate goal was to create an Alfred keyword trigger and a BTT menu HUD to manage Stage Manager. Too many keyboard shortcuts these days to remember them all :wink: