Time Machine Backup Tool - Preset

Time Machine Backup Tool. My Macbooks top menu bar is full of enough Widgets for other apps, with not much room for Time Machine backup indicator, Better Touch Tool has allowed us all to free up some space, and a little bit more now, with this little tool. Will provide code/preset if interested.

v.1.202 (Added % complete to Status, Cleaned up some code, Changed Latest Backup Field, Modified spacing)
K2 Time Machine.bttpreset (301.0 KB)

Enjoy my work? A lot of coffee to complete this one... :coffee:
paypal.me/K2DesignLab

I love this so much. Please post your preset! Would you also mind if I used it to make a menu bar item for GC? :slight_smile:

Still working on expanding the status to show last backup Date/Time.

My menu bar item/button below (FAR LEFT). Indicates if Time Machine is running or Not, then loads expanded menu on touch.

1 Like

Added Start/Stop and Latest Backup info (Date Time), working on formatting still.

Requires Backup Drive to be plugged in.

//Update: Completed the Latest Backup Status (Formatting):

Still working some minor bugs out, Thanks to our fearless leader @Andreas_Hegenberg pointing me in the right direction!

Uploaded preset to Original Post. Let me know how it works for you. Included the Touch Bar status button and Group of controls.

1 Like

v. 1.200
Added a "Full Status Display" of backup stage (Processing, Staring, Backing up).

Updated Preset: v.1.201

Fixed Typo, Changed Touchbar icon Code for highlighting.

UPDATE: v.1.202 (Added % complete to Status, Cleaned up some code, Changed Latest Backup Field, Modified spacing)

Imprint | Privacy Policy