Tile window to left/right of screen full screen trigger alternative

However you can get the same on 10.15. by triggering the actions using the predefined action "Trigger Menubar Menu Item" and entering "Window;Tile Window to Left of Screen" (or right). This will trigger the macOS menubar Window => Tile Window...Note: Before bug reporting, please make sure you have tried the latest (alpha) version of BetterTouchTool and that you have already tried to restart your system :-). If you encounter a crash, please attach a crash log from the macOS Console.app from the "User Diagnostic Reports" section.

found this in another thread but I wanted to ask here again if there was another alternative for using this function. not all my programs have a "Window" menu in the menu bar. I usually work with full screen windows in multiple desktops and would like a quick way to use this function. holding that green button down is so cumbersome with a track pad. I'm on Catalina 10.15.4

bump

anyone around to read this?

frown face

I have key commands set to tile the windows. Then pick any gesture you like to do the tiling :slight_smile:

1 Like