Three finger drag: Choppy response when dragging an inactive window

Describe the bug
Macbook three-finger dragging when using BTT is "choppy" when switching between windows.
This is very obvious in the video I attached:

1. There are two windows opened. I keep dragging one of the two windows around. Without Bettertouchtool activated (I use the shift-key to disable it on the fly), the switching between the two windows is buttery smooth.
    1. When I activate BTT and start dragging, the transition from one window to the other one is choppy and delayed. The video says it all!

Note that it makes no difference whether I activate the "Three finger drag optimizations: Optimize for three finger drag" in the BTT-Trackpad-settings.

Affected input device (e.g. MacBook Trackpad, Magic Mouse/Trackpad, Touch Bar, etc.):
MacBook Trackpad

Video
https://youtu.be/3Eoj8nzgYkM

Device information:

• Type of Mac: MacBook Air 2013 13"
  • macOS version: 10.14.5
  • BetterTouchTool version: 3.153

It's now been 8 months since I informed about the issue. It has neither been fixed by Andreas nor did he even reply to my issue.

This bug is the sole reason I don't use BTT since 8 months because it's so annoying!
Could you please answer, Andreas?

most likely this can not be fixed, but you can try to disable window snapping in BTT and see whether that helps.

Unfortunately the three finger drag is „bad“ because it changes fundamental behaviors of the trackpad which make it impossible to integrate nicely into BTT (I believe this is also why Apple made it a hidden Accessibility option, it causes too many issues for them aswell)

There have been some improvements on macos Catalina not I’m not sure whether they‘d help in your case.

我也遇到同样的问题很困扰 我经常三指拖不动窗户