there is one issue that I have been having with BTT.

Dear Andreas Hegenberg,

I am writing to you today to express my appreciation for your wonderful app, BetterTouchTool. I have been using BTT for several years now, and I have found it to be an invaluable tool for customizing my Mac's input devices.

One of the things I love most about BTT is its flexibility. I can use it to create custom shortcuts for just about anything, and I can even use it to create custom gestures. This has made my workflow much more efficient, and it has also made my Mac more enjoyable to use.

However, there is one issue that I have been having with BTT. When I try to change the "Free space after button" parameter, it only changes the distance on one side of the button. For example, if I increase the parameter, the bottom of the button will move to the right, but the left side of the button will not move.

I would like to request that you add a new parameter that would allow me to determine the distance on both sides of the button. This would allow me to create a more symmetrical layout for my touch bar.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
guy