The two "+" buttons for adding triggers behave differently

Describe the bug

With 2.828, the two "+" buttons for the trigger list behave differently:

• the one inside the list adds a new trigger, and focuses the input field for the hotkey, so I can immediately press the desired hotkey
  • the one below the list does not do this.

I think both should focus the hotkey input field.

But then I just updated to 2.833, and there both "+" seem to have regressed and became buggy:

• the one inside the list (at least when used in the list of "Keyboard Shortcuts" which for me is too long to fit on one screen), instead of adding a trigger, it adds a second "+" button, as in this screenshot:

The lower of the two "buttons" can be selected like an item. Switching to another list and back remove it again.

• using the one below the list is super broken: for me, pressing it inserted a new trigger at the second place of the list (instead of at the end), and that trigger was in fact a clone of the first trigger (including its hotkey and action). I then switch back to Safari to continue typing this report; the first letter I entered was "u" -- what I did not realize is that BTT was still recording my inputs, despite having been switch to the background; so it suddently assigned "u" as a hotkey for moving the window to the left half of the screen. Fine, so I removed that action. Except this didn't help, "u" stayed unusable. I had to restart BTT to get things to work again.

Device information:

• Type of Mac:
  • macOS version: 10.14.4
  • BetterTouchTool version: 2.828 and 2.833

Thanks! I have already fixed that, will be online in ~10 minutes after notarization is done.

You will now probably have multiple empty shortcuts, because the + buttons still added new triggers to the database - but they didn't show.

Indeed, this was the case. But otherwise it works fine now, thanks