"The operation couldn't be completed. (NSSQLiteErrorDomain error 11)"

I am using BetterTouchTool Version 2.660
About one week ago, the app stopped working and a dialogue box for each app that commands were mapped onto stating "The operation couldn't be completed. (NSSQLiteErrorDomain error 11)" appeared when trying trying to open preferences. Additionally, all of the triggers for all the apps have disappeared. I have tried restarting my computer, reinstalling, and even adding back triggers (I was able to export my presets, but adding them back in does not help), but the app still does not work and the same dialogue box pops up when trying to select an application from BetterTouchTool preferences.

I hope this makes sense. I have been using BetterTouchTool for such a long time that I don't know how to use my computer without it! Any help in figuring out what is going on would be appreciated .

This sounds like BTT is unable to save its database.
Probably some file permission error.

The easiest solution, if you have an export of your preset, would be to just delete the content of this folder:
~/Library/Application Support/BetterTouchTool
(you can leave the xxx.bttlicense file in the folder, so BTT will stay registered).

To open this folder use Finder => Go => Go To Folder and paste the exact path, including the tilde.

1 Like

Just what was necessary, thank you!