The Caliguvara Preset

Sorry, I drew a mental blank.

How to display the badges even though Do Not Disturb is activated

DNDStatus Checks if Do Not Disturb is activated or not. I do not display the badges if Do Not Disturb is active - in order not to be disturbed :wink:

If you want to display then regarding less wether Do Not Disturb is active or not, delete these lines in all the widgets:

You find them at the very top and very bottom of the scripts.

Tell me if that helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, but my MacBook Pro is not active Do Not Disturb ?

Two Updates today: A better Play/Pause widget and a brand-new BTT Group that suits the new GUI!

2. New Music Playing Status

Added a better second line when music was paused. I think it's nicer if the song's title doesn't "jump around" in the widget. Also updated added some script to update the song and cover as soon as one of the widgets is triggered.

Configuration support

In order to get the Track name widget updated when you pause a song, or the Artwork widget updated when you jump to the next song, I need you to make three small modifications:

Download it from the Updates Section at the end of the initial Post!

3. New BTT TouchBar group

The group is updated in collaboration with @dnnsmnstrr in order to fit better to the new UI!

For your personal information

Don't forget to adjust the associated action script inside the "Emulate Active App" Widget!! I added a small text to the widget in order to make it clearer.

The Triggers.json contains only the command to check for updates.

1 Like

4. Fixed AirPods Widget

You know this situation, as soon as you connect any bluetooth device to your computer the AirPods icon changes to this useless state?

Well, I'm glad to tell you that this is the past!
It's fixed and will now only show this icon when the AirPods are actually connected, and in this case will also return the Battery percents :wink:

5. AirPods Status and connection outside the TouchBar

This one gets the AirPods widget out of the TouchBar, inside a nice and smooth Notification!
A two finger slide down starting outside the TrackPad shows me my connection status.

Doing the same action pressing also βŒ₯ at the same time dis/connects my AirPods! And I'll see this…

When you finished using your AirPods and disconnect them through the gesture, you'll get a little notification that they are disconnecting. It works like magic.

Apologies if this has been asked and answered already (or if it's a newbie question with an obvious answer), but how does this detect what group needs to be loaded – what app is running or whether Gmail is open – and open it? It's impressive but I can't figure out how it happens. More to the point, really, is why does it not work every time? So in Finder I only see a button that I need to click to open the group, but I switch back to BTT and the group opens immediately.

This discussion could help :wink:

1 Like

Ahah! Thanks so much.

Hope ya don't mind... im stealing your weather group from C3 for my preset :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: